Sunday, May 02, 2010

What's your splurge?



What item do you splurge on? Why this item?

This is the question of the week at Multiples and More.

I'm not a shoe gal, not a perfume gal, not that much of a clothes gal, so I guess I'm really not much of a splurger but...

I do love handbags!

They're the only things I justify getting by saying silly things like "but I don't have it in that exact shade of red" LOL

If you're not a handbag person, you just won't get it.


Remember a handbag ALWAYS looks good no matter what your size ;)

And it can jazz up the most boring business outfit.

Although I never buy expensive bags because I like to change them so often.

This green one is my most expensive bag - I paid R900 about 3 or 4 years ago (about $120) and it's genuine leather which is why it's so expensive. The red one above at R400 ($53) is my second most expensive.


See? Not that bad.

So what's your splurge? And are you a handbag person?

10 comments:

  1. I've definitely spent more than that on a purse so not bad. My splurge are little treats - eating out at restaurants or paying for afternoon coffee (instead of free coffee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My splurge is my pampering... I spend money every month on gel nails, on pedicures, on getting my hair cut and coloured and also on the occassional facial and I also love to visit Mangwanani day spa at least twice a year with my girl friends. So ja, I'm definitley into pamepering myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags! I love those green colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handbags and shoes for me (I love the smell of leather!!) oh and glasses - I have about 10 pairs :)

    Recently my other splurge has been D. She has a ridiculously large wardrobe. Ooops.

    Love your green bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bags! I love shoes, but I don't know if I would call it a "splurge", since most of them are fairly inexpensive. I tend to carry the same purse for months at a time because I'm too lazy to change!

    Like Mommy, Esq., are little things- an afternoon slushie or dessert, a book I've been wanting, etc. I definitely count eating out, which we do a lot of in my family-always have, probably always will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am much worse than you on handbags - I love them. And I just splurged on a Mielie one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I totally forgot to add, I think I have about 20. I really need to count them sometime but I'm scared to face my excess :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most certainly, photography is my splurge. I can't even type up how much everything costs because I think people would be shocked. Let's just say my current camera body, fave lens, flash, batteries, camera bag, would total over $3000.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHOES, especially boots is my guilty pleasure. I have over 50 pairs of shoes and at least 10 pairs of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought a new purse, too --- first new one I've bought myself in like .... 6 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails