Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tackle it Tuesday - photo wall

Years ago when I first started blogging in 2006, I participated in this meme over on my Organising blog called Tackle it Tuesday.

It was great because it forced me to do something "organising" every week.

Anyway, this wasn't done on a Tuesday but I'm super excited to have these UP and ON THE WALLS!

All pics printed by Eileen, my loan Epson printer #epsonmomsrock

I've always wanted a black and white wall of photos so I took mostly iphone photos and then a collage I made ages ago from the NYC photos, put them all in identical frames and up and on the wall with velcro. (Mandy, I've only just finished using all those 3m command hooks from ... was it 2 or 3 years ago?)

Seriously, velcro. I bought a box for R95 from the hardware store. And it actually works. Stick one piece to the wall, one piece to your frame and attach. Each little square is supposed to be able to hold 800g. These frames were about 500g each.

Behold!



NYC pics from the Canon


my reflection but I just wanted to show you the 3 next to each other
and these two are to the right of my desk. Those lines are the reflection from the wardrobe.
What did you tackle today?

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it. I tackled medical stuff and managed to tick TWO items off the to-do list. Also had some good QT with Child1 which included waffles and ice cream and book shop browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 am

    It looks fantastic, well done!

    My Tuesday sucked big time, but I managed to turn it almost around in the second half by putting my foot down and pushing back to that clown I now sort of report to.

    The look on his face was priceless...guess he didn't see that coming. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tape measure in hand (!!!), I found bins AT THE DOLLAR STORE to fit in my new office cabinets so I can FINALLY start putting away some of this STUFF. Woo hoo! I have to return for a couple more tomorrow. I can't wait to have my craft things organized AT LAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (You know I love the photo collages, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. My passage walls are bare. My dream is to take my best pics and to scrap them on canvas....one day :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Especially your beach pics and those sunset pics from CT that I'm so in love with :)

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:49 pm

    Looks stunning! I am going to be hanging a lot of pictures when our house reno is done - think I'm going to definitely have to give the velcro a go on the lighter frames!

    As for what I tackled yesterday, I tackled staying awake and cognizant after only 2 hours sleep the night before... Nothing major but no mean feat ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Complimenti per le belle foto. Anch'io amo quelle in bianco e nero. Presto ne pubblicherò qualcuna della mia città.


    Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I also love those black and white. Soon I will publish some of my city.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! This week I haven't tackled much :( Between spending hours in traffic, crashing my car and Santa Shoebox I haven't had time for much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails