Sunday, March 30, 2014

Guess where I'm off to tomorrow?

As is custom in this line of work, I was pulled into a meeting and told I'm off current project and onto the next as of tomorrow (three days is a lot of notice!).

So tomorrow I'm headed back to the CBD on a new project.

I certainly hope the traffic is not too bad and that I acquire my city-driving skills (weaving in and out of lanes) quickly....



but I'm looking forward to having more freedom than a two-year-old,


this view




and meeting up with this friend for a good natter :)

my favourite photo of Louisa aside from the other one where she's pulling her tongue at me!

this is the photo I was referring to in the Milk Cafe post the other day - I LOVE THIS PHOTO

Hope you had a good weekend?

PS On the bright side I only worked 2 hours this weekend. I could have done more but sleep feels more important!


4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you again and give you a big squish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling you are going to have a really good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful week...and meet up with Louisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails