Wednesday, August 23, 2006

not 1, but 6 blocks of chocolate

Why is it that I seem to sabotage my weight-loss success?

I weigh in on Thursdays and it seems like every Tuesday or Wednesday I make a stupid decision.

Like yesterday! The whole day I did really well - ate nothing that wasn't allowed and then last night at 11pm when I was making my last cup of coffee, I had a sudden craving for chocolate.

Do I take one block? No - once an overachiever, always an overachiever.

I had to have 6! But boy, was that chocolate good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails