Monday, December 02, 2013

If you've ever thought my photos are good...

Edited to add - the sale is valid til Tuesday midnight PST (that's Wed morning 9 am South African time)




you'll know I attribute most of it to going through Superhero Photo last year.

There is a 30% off voucher TODAY only.

If you want to do Superhero Photo, or any one of the other courses, here is your Cyber Monday code for today only.


INSPIRE49

There's a treasure hunt course too - the code for this one is INSPIRE29.

I promise you, you'll not regret it.

PS that is my affiliate code - I am a raving fan, as you know, so I feel no shame about fully promoting this course!

PPS I've also done Mondo Beyondo - great but obviously I'm about 70% skilled in the area of big dreams and goals already. New York was a Mondo Beyondo for me!



1 comment:

  1. I recognize those hands! ;) THANK YOU for the code! I may have to consider it again...I sure loved it the first time.

    Sending warm, happy thoughts your way, Marcia...today and every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails