Friday, July 31, 2015

Just to warm us all up a bit...beach photos

Today the kids and I went to the gym to swipe my card, run around a bit/ take photos and have a cup of tea.

When we got there, it was so cold I didn't even want to take off a glove to get out my camera so I decided that it was actually too cold to be outside.

Because it's usually never too cold for me to have a walk with my camera.

So we came home to the comfort of a heated room where the kids did puzzles and I worked on my website, all while Third Day's Christmas CD played through itunes. #ChristmasinJuly?

Perfect! 








What are you up to this weekend?

I'm having a birthday breakfast/ brunch with a friend tomorrow, and then on Sunday we're going to have a birthday lunch with my little family. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! I love K's cap. Weekend is the usual - walking, swimming lessons, catching up with a friend, church, cooking and I want to finally make an apple pie or crumble this weekend

    Do have a lovely weekend ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our school athletics yesterday (yes, in that cold!!) so today my kids and I are feeling under the weather. We stayed in our pjs doing nothing much :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty photos make me long for summer. I am sitting under a blanket reading blogs while K is decluttering his garage. We are having a quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People here have been posting pictures of the snow we had back in February / March, as it's been SO HOT! Right around 100 degrees!!! I'm from Alabama...I love the heat...but this is HOT even for me! :) :)

    Happy Weekend!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that 100-degree weather :O It didn't feel so bad in NYC but NC was stifling!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails