Saturday, September 29, 2012

{September Saturday Snapshots} This week's theme is dirty/ messy NEW

I just came to check my dashboard to see why no-one's commenting and I see the darn thing didn't schedule properly. Soooo sorry!

Well now, this is the last week of our challenge.



Are you sad?

I am a bit... so I decided to host three more weekends. One weekend a month for Oct - Dec.

But on the second Saturday of the month. The end of the month is too hectic with all the goals I have to post :)

So get your pics ready for Sat 13 October - I will make a button and so on - but the theme will be black and white :) I'm hoping that will get my A into G for a project I want to do.

This week's challenge is dirty/ messy.



First I was stuck because I'm looking for beauty in my pics and mess and dirt are definitely not  beautiful to me.

Then earlier this week I got an email for another photo site I subscribe to, and they said take a pic of your mess in your house - laundry, etc. And I did just that. The pics were terrible but I started looking at things a little differently which I suppose was the point!

Here you go, my 5 offerings.




glitter glue


baking mess and untidy rolls :)


creative mess


the babies at 14 months - eating mulberries in the garden when D was babysitting :)

Link up!

Which one is your favourite? Why?

8 comments:

  1. I had a feeling your glitter project would make the list!

    And I've never seen that last one...SO AMAZINGLY PRECIOUS!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blueberries - love the co-operation. Reminds of when Kendra was about that age, and we went to visit my Grandmother. Kendra kept letting herself out the back door and wandering down behind the shed at the bottom of the garden to eat black berries. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The berry picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby hands with glitter and definitely the last picture. There seem to be some deliberation going on about who will eat which Berry. So cute. Hard to believe they were once this tiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Love that mulberry one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That creative mess looks beautiful though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on some recent posts I'd missed, and OH, that baby picture is killing me! Those cute, pudgy little hands and arms!! Sigh...every once in awhile, I miss having little babies around. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the berry photo- I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails