Friday, September 28, 2007

Um, remember me?

I've been so pathetic at posting to this blog, it's unreal!

I've thought of closing and deleting this blog so many times but something keeps me leaving it open.

You see, I'm venturing out of the closet very slowly and I must say, it's FREEING! Yes, there are lots of questions but the people who are comfortable talking to me talk and the others kind of mumble a platitude and leave it at that. Which suits me just fine!

The only thing is I don't know how to handle the questions.

So where are you guys with treatment? Um, nowhere

Well, what are you doing? Nothing

Then there's the confused look to which I give a sweet smile that says, that's enough for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails