Monday, December 28, 2015

Scenes from Christmas

I've been a machine with the photos this week. I only have to edit today's pics (Sunday) and then I can finalise my photo projects, etc.

 I mean, who am I? I'm so used to being 6 weeks behind!

Anyway, I spent a few good hours analysing our spending/ financials, etc. this evening. Much more fun than you're thinking, because lack of clarity is decidedly not fun for me.

More on that in a few days...

I bought two strands of these beads - one went around my tree and then I had to leave for work or something, so I just tossed it on the table, and later I decided I actually really like it like this. Makes me feel all Nester-ish (you all read The Nester, right?)
hello beautiful light
cola tonic and ginger ale - try it, you'll love it. everyone drinks this with lemonade, much better with ginger ale.
post-lunch ;)
after the presents
beautiful light provided by these gorgeous overcast skies
and us!
How was your Christmas? 

I'm never completely wild about Christmas Day itself because I can't feel Jesus in all the nonsense.

But this one was a good one - I stayed off the social media and as the Bible says, God saw that it was good :)

2 comments:

  1. Christmas was good! We always keep it simple and this year was no exception. Had my cousin and his wife over for a late lunch. Church and minimal cooking. We don't go crazy with gifts. Who am I kidding, we rarely do gifts at Christmas because.. we don't have to wait till Christmas to exchange gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother hosted Christmas day at our house this year and she always goes totally overboard! But it was a lovely day and we all had fun, we ate, we swam, we celebrated Jesus. A good day overall.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails