Monday, September 04, 2006

Baby dreams

I've been a bit quiet simply because I didn't have much to say.

Last Wed, I was crying again and D (husband) said, that's it - we're going to pray properly and start standing in faith.

Which is exactly what we did - we prayed and asked God for a healthy baby. We believe according to the Bible that when you pray, believe that you receive and you shall have it.

Of course I felt much better after that (I always do after a good cry :) ) and slept really well.

The next day I was out seeing clients, we went to lunch and there was a mother and baby boy (a few months old) near our table. He really was the cutest baby ever and I found myself drawn to him. The good thing is I didn't feel like crying!

On my way back to the office, an SMS came through on my phone from a friend, S, and this is what she said:

last night I dreamt that you were pregnant and you looked so well and happy in the dream. How are you?

Well, that SMS put me on cloud 9! I replied and told her the story and she said my dream was definitely a message from God because V & I pray for you every day.

How wonderful is that?!

[S was also battling to fall pregnant for a long time but it finally happened for her and her baby boy was born in March this year. They called him Matthew (gift from God).]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:25 am

    ur definitely getting pregnant seek God on what ur next step needs to be !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails