Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's feast - 22 June 2007

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
Only one??? When I arrive home from work, I immediately go to the bathroom to wash my hands.

When I get into bed at night, I take off my rings and put on handcream. Then I read the Bible and my other book and before putting out the lights, put on some more hand cream.

You want more? Keep reading the blog :-)

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

Drums. Without a doubt. It just looks soooo cool!

Salad
How long is your hair?
Shoulder length. You know about a bad hair day? I’ve actually had a bad number of hair years. Used to keep my hair longer but it just looks disgusting.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

  1. Every day I choose to forgive in many little ways.
  2. I forgive the guy who cuts in front of me in the traffic, forcing me to slam on my brakes and nearly get rear-ended.
  3. I forgive the people who send me rude emails about my business.
  4. And I can go on and on…
Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My scale. I’m on a weight-loss journey (yes, still am) and it keeps me more or less on track. I’m not good at judging portion size so I prefer to weigh everything.

After the scale, my water filter and then my kettle for endless cups of tea and coffee

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:04 pm

    boy, my scale is my enemy! Happy Feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bible has smudges from lotion....but its from the face lotion I use in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all about bad hair years! But I keep mine short :)

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why in the world would you say your hair looks disgusting? I'm sure it's not that bad...and why would people send you rude emails about your business? What kind of business do you have??? I'm so intrigued now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your main course. It probably helps you keep from losing your temper and getting crazy (as I've been known to do).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now now Leigh. I have seriously, totally, enjoyed your feast. LOL.

    My former guitar guru's son (13 years old) is a professional percussionist and he plays anything from conga, bongo to drums. He's fantastic. And you're right. It's SO cool!!

    That thing about hand cream really cracks me up. I used to do that but now just got too lazy to bother. But I still wash my hand the first thing I am home from work.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails