Sunday, June 15, 2008

cuteness

Two weeks ago I went for my usual appointment for a face peel.

As I was leaving, I walked along the corridor and saw a little girl of about 3/ 4 dancing in the doorway of (I think it was) the dentist's office.

She looked so happy and alive that I smiled at her and we said "hello".

Then she holds out a hand full of folded up paper and tells me to take one.

So I did.

And I thanked her.

She then says to me, if you hold it over your head, it'll make your hair curly.

(talking her own brand of nonsense as only little girls do :))

That little bit of encouragement and laughter made me think, I can't wait to have my own curly-haired little one, talking nonsense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails