Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week in review through my iphone


Very lazy to add text to number each photo so just start top left and read line by line :)

  1. Presents for friends
  2. My lovely children in their winter ponchos
  3. Divine turquoise door
  4. At the Spur (normally I hate the Spur but free food for kids on Wed!)
  5. On my way to my interview
  6. K lying on my lap
  7. C next to me (our winter traditions)
  8. Gorgeous view at work on Fridays
  9. Hot chocolate
  10. Little green shoots on a tree in my garden - spring has sprung?
  11. Our first French plait
  12. Future teenager
  13. Breakfast this morning
  14. Sunset tonight
  15. Tree at the gym (don't think I'm virtuous, I totally went just to swipe!)
  16. Connor decluttering his artwork


I've been trying to get back to my old, good habits of batch-blogging on my organising blog.

Hasn't quite worked but at least tomorrow's post is up.

In other news, I've got a bee in my bonnet and I'm switching the kids' room and my study around.

That would have been the sensible thing to do while I was pregnant but I had zero energy to do anything extra then. More than four years later, I'm finally onto it though :)

Also, with me, once I decide on something, I go for it full-force, so I planned the whole thing on graph paper (to scale!) with little cardboard cut-outs for all the furniture :) It must be this current role that's making me so OCD...

I have someone coming on Tuesday to help Nanny S with moving some of the things, and she and I will do the switch of shelf contents. I'm dreading it but on the bright side, it's an opportunity to properly sort and organise, right?

Have a wonderful week!

My John Grisham is calling my name.

What are you looking forward to this week?

PS I can't wait for tomorrow - I get my Brazilian Treatment - two months later but I'm doing it. 

6 comments:

  1. I actually want to swap Kiara and Cameron's rooom because her room is bigger but each room has a feature wall - his is blue and hers is pink AND if baby is a girl then it won't really make sense but I still think it will work better!

    We did clear out both rooms this week and they both actually have a lot of space in their cupboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving things around can be great fun - once it's all done! ;-)

    This week I'm looking forward to having all the resigners actually leave, they're just kind of hanging around like a bad joke at the moment. No work being done, just hanging about...and they all seem to want me to entertain them!

    Also I get to see you this weekend for your happy birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan to move the things around - I did zero decluttering this weekend (things were busy) and next Saturday is a mess as you know but I do want to get the whole family to rest on Sunday and have a formal rest day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:40 pm

    I am getting annoyed with my house. Have a lot we've not unpacked cos it's all just going to have to be repacked when we do our renovations but the boxes are ANNOYING me!

    *breathe in breathe out*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing an 8km walk on Saturday. Fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound busy. I don't have energy for any changes right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails