Thursday, January 07, 2016

6 and a half!

Guess which twins turned 6 and a half today?

These photos were taken just a week ago.

I adore these babies so much I could just squeeze them, then eat them, they're so delicious!


We went to a bakery for a treat and otherwise indulged them with beach time and playing endless games. 6 is really about the games!

I told them they're SO BLESSED to always be on holidays on their real birthday and their half birthday. 

Wouldn't you like to be on holidays on your birthday?

I fully plan to do that this year... in Ballito. JOY, you know :)

What are your birthday plans?

9 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable. My birthday is far away...I love birthdays and everyone needs to be special on their birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I completely agree about celebrating birthdays :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to be on holiday every birthday and half birthday. Only 10 days till my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But Aug and Feb..... although this Aug works well with the public holiday....

      Delete
  3. Happy 6 and a half to you all! A always is still on holiday for her birthday (today), H has his on a public holiday and the boys theirs the day after a public holiday. That means all of them are possibly long weekends and almost holidays. I am however on the short straw of the end of the year madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those, for me, are 4 good excuses to celebrate properly :) (holidays!)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Beautiful photos! I also love the age 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And of course, now time-out is 6 and a half minutes :)

      Delete
  5. Happy half birthday to your gorgeous babies! My birthday is on a public holiday so I always win! Gemma's will most likely always fall on the first day of school and Kade is middle of the year as well so he will likely have his and his half in holidays as well... Cliff gets nada but love and cake on his ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails