Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's feast #6 - 4 May 2007

I've been away for a mid-year break but I will post more this weekend. For now, enjoy this feast.

Speaking of feasts, I need to seriously lose 4 kg because I've been eating and eating over the last couple of months and the jeans are getting tight again!


Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
A dishwasher. I have a thing about hand washing dishes. For me, it seems like you get to the dirt better.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
It is dark-brown but I started going grey quite young (25) so I colour it with brown-red highlights. My hair's shoulder length but because it's so curly, it looks like it's in a bob half the time. I remember reading on your blog, Becky, how you flat-iron it every day to get it straight. I'm getting there... I do straighten it about once a month.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
I'll never forget when I first realised what it is that God had created me to do. It was awesome - talk about a penny dropping!

(to inspire other people to achieve their goals)

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
No, I'm not interested in being other people. Let alone famous. Even for one day.

I love my freedom too much and I wouldn't be able to handle the invasion of privacy. Unless it's internet famous - that I can handle.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I love doing puzzles/ playing board games and speaking to large groups of people.

Can you guess which is true and which is not? Tell me in the comments. This should be fun.

Edited to add
Puzzles - not true
Speaking to people - true ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna guess that you do not like board games and puzzles.... From what you say you do for a living, I gather that you do like to talk to large groups of people... Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you like being in front of a crowd...come dine with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 pm

    wow, no dishwasher? I would die without one :) Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh, thanks for stopping by! Loved your main course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your salad..Glad I stopped by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy and Ribbiticus

    YOU ARE RIGHT ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails