Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's feast #8 - 18 May 2007

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Gratitude - I got a coaching client and a request for more info
Excitement - I saw another job I applied for. It's a virtual position so that could be interesting.
Happiness - finished another e-course this week and I had a 98% open rate on my last HTML newsletter. Apparently this is very good?

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
I'm not like that with cars. I buy what I want at the time and when I'm ready for another, I'll buy another one. But! I don't buy expensive cars because cars are not assets.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
I have it down to like 20 minutes because I do everything possible at night. I am not a morning person. And that is an understatement.

Wake up, stumble to bathroom with eyes half shut, wash, weigh (!), get dressed. Then I grab my lunch from the fridge, set the alarm, grab my handbag and I'm outta there.

You can see why I do everything possible at night!


Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous?
If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
You mean famous bloggers? That's about as famous as it gets with me. The nicer ones did ;)

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Yes, I do - not regularly, but when the topic interests me.
I listen to www.escapefromcubiclenation.com

6 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right about cars. They depreciate the moment you drive them off the lot. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:46 pm

    Great Feast! Mine is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your feast! You are right about cars!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:11 pm

    wish u luck on the job u applied for and congrats for getting 98% on your ecourse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:19 pm

    great feast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fast mover in the morning. You guys amaze me!

    My feast is posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails