Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast #5

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
All kinds! This is my weakness. I can tell you what I don’t like – white bread and white rolls. Anything else is just delicious. I enjoy anything wholegrain!

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
Decorative pillows? A few months ago, in December. The standard sleeping pillows? Gee – ages ago.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Touchy subject! That depends on how disciplined I’m being. I try to read blogs through Google Reader so that I don’t have to click through and get distracted by the comments. Probably spend an hour or more on the internet every day – not all that time is surfing; some is my blogging (I have 6 blogs all in all) and work on my website, shopping carts, and so on.

Main course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
I’m not unhealthy at all (except for the infertility) so I never get sick. Like in the last 8 years, I haven’t had 1 normal sick day. Of course, I was booked off for a week each time with both laparoscopies in 2002 and 2004.

Maybe in hindsight it would have been better to be a bit more normal with sicknesses like other people and who knows? Maybe the babies would come easier too J

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I decide to do something, I absolutely commit to it. Some might call it stubbornness; I call it persistence.

2 comments:

  1. Love your dessert...a very determined and strong willed person!!

    Come dine with me if you can find time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keep the breadbasket away from me - I'll eat it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails