Sunday, April 01, 2007

Friday's Feast # 4


Appetizer
What are you proud of?
I’m proud of the fact that I got off my butt and did something about fulfilling my dreams as opposed to just talking about it. In 2002, I started writing a newsletter to about 20 of my friends and I now have a proper (part-time) coaching business, with a website and mailing list of a lot more than 20 people!

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
Hmm. I went to a workshop once and won one of the spot prizes, a hamper from Pepperdew. That is the only thing I’ve ever won so it’s got to be the best thing.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Reading too many blogs. But I’m getting it all organised one step at a time. First Google reader & slowly putting some systems into place. Like already I limit myself to 4 nights a week. And I’m going to start imposing time limits!

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
I would have to say last year. The infertility diagnosis made me a cynical, cold and heartless person. Someone I don’t know all that well.
And negative! As a result I’ve stopped reading so many infertility blogs to try and keep myself reasonably positive.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Any place with water. Water is very peaceful and soothing for me. At my house, it would have to be our sun lounge because I can hear the trickle of the water feature by the pool. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails