Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh my word

Thanks so much for your comment the other day.

I phoned my gynae to check how I'm supposed to take the progesterone and she says from day 14 to 28 each cycle. I've just been taking them all along so I stopped immediately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, my sister has asked me to be her son's godmother. I'm not into all this traditional stuff but I know it's a big thing for her so I graciously accepted :)

Sister: A and I would like you to be K's godmother

Me:
What does that mean? I have to look after him if you die?

Sister:
Leigh!

LOL - at least I can still laugh. Right?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you checked! I'm surprised they told you to just take the progesterone on days 14-28 though. That's assuming that you ovulate on day 14... Do you chart your cycle or use OPKs or anything so you know when you ovulate? You might consider looking into some method of figuring out when you ovulate each month so you don't pre-empt ovulation by taking progesterone too early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how the whole 'Godmother/Godfather' thing works, either.

    Not that anyone in their right mind would entrust me with their kid's spiritual guidance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails