Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick update while on holiday

1. I'm in Ireland on holiday :) Yes, I'm crazy!

Will update late next week - I didn't bring my laptop and am quickly doing this from our friend's computer but that is IT!


2. Also, my friend is PREGNANT - she has had two betas with nicely doubling figures - I am soooo happy.

I am praying for everyone else out there that this is the start of a new wave of pregnancies!

3. I am huge and round. Am finally ready to admit it. Before I left I'd put on 5,9 kg. It's definitely more than that now.

4. Yesterday was our 14-year anniversary! The last one without babies :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Ireland! Sounds great. Is this trip to celebrate your anniversary? :)
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for huge & round AND holiday!? All right!

    Hope you have a wonderful time... I'd love to see pictures when you update about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great trip!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been here in a while..TWINS!?!? i have goosebumps. i'm so happy for you. you were patient and prayed and the Lord has blessed you. congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ireland! have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails