Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The power of prayer

I had lunch today with a friend who's also pregnant, 4 weeks ahead of me.

Before you're wondering, I ordered in and she came to my house so I was still resting.

Well, do you know what she told me?

Her Bible Study group prayed for me last night - for peace, and for everything to go well with the babies.

And it worked.

When I wrote the last post, I'd really got to the stage like these are God's babies. We are their earthly parents but He's in control.

He has been in control of this entire "getting pregnant" thing and I know He will take care of the babies right up until they have to be born.

I do honestly have peace about that.

Although it is very nice when your friend says, "you look very calm about all this" and you can smile all Zen-like (which is not normally me) :)

P.S. The bleeding has totally stopped.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. Nuff said!!

    Glad the bleeding has stopped. ARe you on bedrest until they get here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lord, I hope not!

    The bedrest is for this week but next week I have to take it easy too (cancelled my Preggi Bellies classes for two weeks).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails