Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am clearly a genius

D's team at work have been having issues with finding a good manager.

Of course I could easily do it :) but I don't like the culture there.

Anyway, he was talking to me about why they can't find someone suitable (new ones come in, stay 3 months and they're off again) and I said, "oh, they should just get R"

R used to work there a gazillion years ago, managing another team and then left to have a baby and do her own thing.

But I remembered her as she is very similar to me in management style.

Well, what do you know????

He just sent me a mail.

R is coming back to be their new manager.

I sent him an email back saying, "I am clearly a genius" and he replied, "And don’t forget the strength of your humility!"

Ha!

But don't you love when things like this happen?!

Now if only I could foretell the next big business idea... then I'd really be a genius :)

5 comments:

  1. Clearly, my dear, you are and he should just acknowledge it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think you clearly deserve a referral bonus! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will our men ever accept the fact that we just know stuff that they don't?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Yes you are. And D is just very witty...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails