Friday, September 16, 2011

Computer crafting on a Friday afternoon

Thanks for all your well wishes yesterday - I was home at 4:15, took a tablet and slept from 5 - 7 pm. Of course I was then up til 1:30......

*******************************************

So I've had a day of meetings and I'm all vegged out.

I decided to play around a bit and make draft 1 of our baby rules :)

What do you think?


My main rule is "keep calm and stop crying" :) Either that or "keep calm and stop whining". I don't do the crying or whining.

Okay, this was my first attempt at playing with headers...


And of course, this is the one I'm most proud of, because it took me about 30 minutes (and lots of frustration) the other day :)

Don't forget - get your list ready.



What are your baby rules? :)

9 comments:

  1. Love what you've made! What program did you use? I can make a few things in Paint, but I really don't like it.

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picnik! Centsational Girl had a tutorial a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Picnik and Picasa! Craft is planned and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No babies - no rules!

    NO eating in the lounge or on the couch.

    And always tidy up, but that's about it.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    Clever crafty you.

    Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rule for me is "Never Let 'em See You Sweat". SO much easier said than done...but I think those are words to live by.

    I was also reading a bit this morning about RESPECT. You should expect your children to respect you, and you should show them respect, as well. Listen when they're talking to you...show genuine interest in what they're doing...etc...all in the right context, of course. I know that innately, but it's a great one-word reminder, too.

    Love your family rules sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job!! I love Picnik - it's so useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear you are on the mend...love the new designs. So creative! I gotta try out some of that "stuff"...souds like it might be a little frustrating at times...LOL!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great!

    We have some rules but they're hard to pin down. Mostly when I say no I mean it. I'll say no once, second time it comes with a warning of a consequence and the third time I do whatever I said I would do the second time. For instance when she draws on the walls I confiscate the crayons for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails