Saturday, July 18, 2015

A misty morning in Jhb

You all know how much I love winter?

Well, I ADORE misty weather too because it feels colder :)

We had a beautiful misty day about two weeks ago and I grabbed my camera on impulse when we dashed out the door - SO glad I did because I got these gems!






Houghton Drive



I adore this tree feller. He sits next to his chainsaw on the corner next to his sign and I find this hilarious. What if he's an axe-murderer?! D says I'm being dramatic! That's him over there taking a walk.


Do you like misty mornings?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 am

    The ONLY misty mornings I love are the kind in Summer which means it's going to be a stinker of a day!! #rollonsummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I actually love misty mornings because they are so rare in our part of the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm indifferent to them guess I don't see them often enough!

    Ha ha ha at axe murderer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails