Friday, July 10, 2015

Whose bright idea was this party?


I kept asking D this evening, whose bright idea was it to throw a party the MORNING after we return from an 8-day holiday?

Wisely, he just smiled.

I'm holding onto the fact that this is not going to happen again...like this.

6 girls and 6 boys at separate parties next year once school opens. That's it.

Unless I can convince them that the holiday replaces a party....


Friends, please remind me of this post in May 2016 :)

What have you been up to?

posted using the Blogger app

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha... I'm sure it will be fun and make it all worth it!

    What have I been up to... Work, work and more work. Too busy I even missed a team building event (ironic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow...yes, you are a nut!!! I'm sure it went great, though. You are the master of planning and organization and perspective. Hope the kiddos had fun! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are brave...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have laugh because this is my life :)

    Sure it went well thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails