Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How to get your boss to respond to your emails

Send him an email and tell him the legal guy who does all your work has resigned.

A response just a few seconds later is guaranteed – trust me!


It is going to get interesting around here after the end of the month. My company takes their own sweet time to re-employ and it took us 3 months before they hired him last time around.




And in other work news, I clicked onto a blog yesterday and what do I see?

Huge security warnings.

We now have quotas on reading anything in the category “newsgroups/ blogs”.

I suppose I should be grateful that I still get limited access (30 minutes a day). But it’s annoying – everytime you get a message saying x minutes used, so many remaining.

However I don’t want to push the envelope as I’ve had two security warnings already, one for too many hits in the day and the other for sending out a big mail attachment to lots of friends :o

So what does that mean? I’m too scared to read all your blogs in case I get busted. So it’ll have to be a quick squiz around once I’ve done my own blogging.

I have dial-up at home so it literally takes me hours to do anything. I need to get fast access!!!

On the bright side, I'm really doing exceptionally well at work now as I have no choice but to actually work : o )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails