Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am so sore!

okay, so I'm less than 3 kg away from goal weight. It's so close I can almost feel it.

So I decided to do what I can to get me there quicker (ideally by 1 March since that's when I started Weigh-Less).

I eat very well (lots of veggies and fruit, water, the whole shebang) and that doesn't really change all that much for me from week to week. Of course 5 - 10% of the time I do snack, have the odd bit of cake, and so on!

Anyway, I had this bright idea to add some weights to my normal routine just to accelerate the metabolism.

The idea is to do an extra 10 minutes, 6 days a week, totally doable.

I think I managed 3 sessions last week. It seemed to be working because I noticed about a 0.4kg drop in weight.

So I thought if I go to a Body Conditioning/ Toning class where they do use weights, I can get it all done in one go! Yippee! (I really don't enjoy getting all hot and sweaty). And if I feel like doing the 10-minute sessions 3 times on top of that, I'll be just fine.

So today I went. And I am dead on my feet. I could barely move my legs down the stairs after that Low and Tone class.

And I don't even want to think about how sore I'll be tomorrow.

But I feel great and that scale better agree with me this week.

1 comment:

  1. yay for you! i've been disgusted with myself lately at my lack of control with eating! i'm getting so frustrated so i told myself today that i'm working out tonite and eating well til this weekend. i find that if i set attainable goals i do better instead of saying like i'll eat good for the rest of the month! too hard for me lol. keep it up. youre an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails