Friday, January 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 8 - work to do on my business


Thursday Thirteen #7 Business stuff I need to do


1. Figure out Bloglines so I don't spend so much time looking through my favourites seeing which blogs are updated

2. Get professional headshots done

3. Start submitting all my articles to article directories

4. RSS feeder – what the *&^* is this anyway?!

5. Update my customer list – remember the computer problems I had? Well, the virus wiped out my customer file and the last time I did a total back-up was 1 March last year!

6. Email all my clients and offer them my new goals programme

7. SEO – rewrite a lot of my site and put in major keywords

8. Google adsense – another thing I need to sort out on my blog

9. Write a "why I am perfect to speak at your organisation" marketing brochure and load the pdf to my site

10. Contact the radio station that interviewed me last year to see if they'll consider a weekly "ask the organiser" segment.

11. Go through all posts on my three business blogs and make tags/ labels on all posts to make searching easy. Now that I've converted to Beta Blogger.

12. Investigate hiring a virtual assistant (web person) or maybe swop coaching for web services with someone to do the fancy stuff I want to do on my site

13. Check http://www.surveymonkey.com/ for results of my latest survey


Oh my word, now I feel excited but a bit overwhelmed too!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:16 pm

    you have a lot to get done:) good 13:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails