Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 9

Scan update:

It was so cute to see the follicles getting bigger - they are getting to look like real eggs now (at least to my untrained eye).

Today they are at 15mm + (that's what he said)

We are waiting to get them to 18mm and that's when the fun starts :)

I've realised no matter what time I get to the clinic in the mornings I am in for a 45-minute session.

Poor Dr G got to me at 8:30 and I was there at 7:48 and already he looked harried, like he'd had a full day's work :). Then there's the meeting with the nurses and today's injection.

Today I was clever - I started mixing all the goodies while waiting for the nurse to call me back so it all went quickly.

No change in the medication although after tomorrow, I am out and will have to buy some more. I'm hoping that I won't need any.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:26 am

    Hi Leigh!

    Just checking in to say hi. You've probably seen my comments on Blythe's blog, but I wanted you to know that I'm following your blog as well.

    I'm a bit behind you both, but I'll be hoping for the best news for you, too. It must be thrilling to know that you are just a few days away from the fun. :)

    Best of luck to you with everything!

    Kind Regards,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails