Saturday, October 04, 2008

Progesterone

My friend had progesterone injections in the bum for about 4 - 6 weeks after her transfer.

I was NOT looking forward to that but fortunately, they've given me Cyclogest, vaginal pessaries, 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

The night one is fine because I insert it right before I go to bed, and now that it's been weekend, I do the morning one and then relax in bed with my book and a cup of tea.

It's quite disgusting because it leaks (sorry if that is TMI but this is an infertility blog, right?!) but I'd rather have this than an injection every day.

What kind of progesterone are you getting?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the reply. It is refreshing to hear your perspective- thanks for reminding my it is always God no matter what : ) I am thrilled for you and your 3 embryos- and praying for them to stick, stay and grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:51 am

    If you get a BFP at my clinic, they make you stay on the PIO shots for the 10 - 14 W E E K S of your pregnancy....Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails