Thursday, October 30, 2008

Starting to feel okay

I'm always amazed at how resilient we as human beings are.

On Friday I thought that I'd never be okay again and yesterday I found myself laughing.

Amazing.

I had a "moment" this morning but really, NOTHING as bad as Friday.

I had a lovely weekend - had breakfast with two friends from the infertility support group, and then spent the rest of the weekend with my wonderful husband.

I started my period on Sunday and it was BAD. Very bad. Horrible to look at and oh, so painful.

I went in for another scan on Monday (I don't quite know what they were looking for) but he wanted to check whatever on day 2.

On Monday I had a terrible day again. I think it was also having to be at work and I got news that a job I'd applied for internally (which I STILL think is perfect for me) went to someone else.

Very weepy, very emotional, very weird for me.

But slowly as the days pass, I find myself getting hopeful again.

Hopeful for next time.

I can't believe I'm thinking about a next time!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:14 pm

    I'm so sorry, but I hope you can come back for a win soon! Keep on. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a hero. To read how your hopes are building back up is so inspiring. I know that the first couple of days of your period were horrific. It's a real letting-go. But you can get pregnant and you will again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are feeling a little better. You are a strong person and I admire you. Hopefully you will get some good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong! hugs

    "There is no greater strength on earth than a heart's will to persevere"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails