Saturday, October 04, 2008

God is a miracle-worker

First of all, thanks so much to all of you for your lovely comments yesterday. I really appreciate it :)

I was SO scared of phoning to find out the state of affairs this morning so I made my husband do it! Of course, I was thinking about it all the time so I was up bright and early (that is NOT me!) about 2 hours before we could make the phone call.

So he phones and...there are not 1, not 2, but 3 good-looking embryos. He kept repeating what they said so I could (kind-of) participate in the conversation and the moment I heard 3, I burst out crying from happiness.

I am amazed! Truly!

My God has come through for me yet again.

When I sent text messages to my 3 friends from the infertility support group, the one messaged back and said "tears are falling down my face at how good God is".

I couldn't have said it better myself.

So tomorrow we have to be there at 7:30 to meet with the doctor and then they put them back. This clinic doesn't put back more than 2 unless the woman is very old or there are lots of other problems. Since that's not me (at all of 34), we'll probably transfer 2.

More tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Leigh I am SOOOO happy for you I thought about you all day. God is good! This is such a great thing. I am praying for us and our babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 am

    oh yay! i'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so happy for you. Looks like our prayers worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:47 am

    Leigh, I'm not a religious person, but it would seem that you have your own little miracles (more than one - YAY for you!) going on over there. BEST WISHES for you for tomorrow. It's a HUGE day, and you've been through so much to get there. You deserve to have things go your way, and there are lots of us pulling for you. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails