Thursday, June 16, 2016

It's show time!



Today's my exam!

Since I started Spanish again in March 2014, this is my 5th exam and also the first one I'm doing completely alone.

We're 4 in our class and I'm apparently the only one who was motivated enough to get this done.

I had a wobble last week when I realised how short the time was and how much I still had to practise, and I briefly considered pulling out. After all, what's an exam fee in the grand scheme of things?

But then i thought of doing this same work for another 6 months and that kicked me into gear :)

I am ready for new work!

So pray hard for me at 5.15 this afternoon that my muscles stay warm, my body stays supple, my muscle memory kicks in and I nail this exam!

What are you up to today?
Have you taken tomorrow off work?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed it the least of all my exams so far but still passed. The experience has made me think about whether I want to go in alone again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! You passed..

    I was crazy enough to do 2 races in one day.. And I worked on Friday too many deadlines. Enjoying work a bit more these days so that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails