Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged to share my randomness

Hey! I've been tagged by Virginia to share 7 bits of randomness.

Okay then!

  1. I have this crazy memory for details. I may meet you and have a conversation, not see you for a year but when we meet again, I'll ask you all about what we spoke about. People always think this is incredible.
  2. I am going through the worst time at work ever! My self-confidence has never been this low. A friend said that it's all related to the IF. Could be but the work still sucks.
  3. My parents divorced about 6 years ago after 28 years of marriage. My father remarried; my mother says she never will.
  4. I wonder if I'll ever find a job again where I can only use my strengths and be GREAT at what I do.
  5. I love taking pictures of good-looking food - my friends and family think I'm weird :)
  6. I'm not really a typical girl with a thing for shoes (unless you count thong flip flops) but oh boy, I do love handbags, especially red ones (I have 5!)
  7. I've never had a pedicure. However, I've booked one for mid-Jan.

I'm tagging Sarah, Mo and Cindy (whose blog I just started reading - I'm addicted)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh,

    So many of your points were about your current job and other things that you love. I get the real sense that it's time for change. If you're not able to change what you do where you currently work, maybe it would satisfy you to get involved (on the side) with something that you DO love, while keeping the paycheck. Live what Love - one way or another.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails