Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I can hardly believe it

I'm pregnant. At my first beta today, my count was 826. I go back again on Sunday and then again on Tuesday.

What a wonderful Christmas present.

I'm happy (intellectually) but it hasn't reached my heart yet - I still feel numb.

I think I'll start relaxing a bit when the discharge stops - now that will be a great Christmas present.

Also, last time the beta kept dropping but this one is so high that I'm cautiously optimistic. My friend is convinced it's twins because hers was 1000 at 16dp3dt and this is only 13dp3dt for me.

I've been testing every two days since day 9 but I can't find the pic of day 11. Faint line but a line nonetheless.



Day 11 - line was stronger and appeared much quicker

Today - day 13.

Yesterday after I posted about the spotting, we watched Baby Mama (EXCELLENT - have you seen it?) and then it was time for bed. When I went to the loo, RED so I flipped. I was up at 6:30 this morning too scared to do the test. Eventually I did and here's the result.


Apparently there is a lady from our infertility group who bled for the ENTIRE 3 months of her pregnancy (proper bleeding, sometimes even chunks of tissue - sorry for tmi) and she's just had her twins a few weeks ago. There is hope!

I'm praying that these numbers continue to double until Sunday, and then again until Tuesday next week.

In January it'll be 4 years since we've been trying and I'll be glad to finally be pregnant. I did my goals for next year and I put "healthy pregnancy" on there.

Time to go visit some blogs before bed!

Merry Christmas, everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness that is so wonderful! :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am so glad to have found you! Another believer, another "low number of eggs", another testimony to His power & blessing!

    Congrats! Looks like we are a day or two apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!!!
    :))))))))))
    I am so happy to see some good news around here. We all need that.
    The number is really super high. so let's hope it keeps doubling and this baby (or babies) arrive safe and sound on the planet next year.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh

    That is great! Congratulations!!!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word I am so excited for you all!! What an amazing Christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! What a wonderful Christmas present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh I'm so excited for you. Fabulous number! I was 878 at 17dp3dt, so you might have 2 in there. Babymed does a great graph.

    Congrats! Merry, merry Christmas!!

    Keep us posted with beta #2 and the u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was out of town... just checking the blogs today and yours is the first I checked :)... so great news.... I am very, very happy...looks like it is going to be two :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails