Monday, February 16, 2009

11 weeks

Please forgive the very fuzzy pics - somehow my camera's shutter speed isn't working too nicely and I can't figure out how to set it properly.

Of course I could read the manual. Hello? Me? Read a manual? You must be joking!

Anyway, here's what I looked like last Wed morning. Yes, those are pajamas.



and this is what I look like at night. Scary! That belly seems to grow in gigantic proportions from morning to evening. Is this normal?


those lines on my tummy are from my one pair of stretch pants that still kind-of fit. I didn't realise how bad that looks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments! I can assure you that you do not want to see my belly pics! I really can't see much difference. I'm fat anyway so it will take longer for mine to show. Plus, you have twins! If I ever do post a belly pic I will be fully clothed!!

    I guess I should change my profile...never thought about that!

    I am going back to school to become a nurse. I've got 3 pre-reqs to take. I apply for the nursing program in January 2010 and if I'm accepted will start the nursing program in August 2010. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm back from vacation, finally, and catching up with everyone.
    Nice belly pictures! how fun that it starts showing so soon.
    I guess it's pretty normal for the belly to grow as the day goes by. I remember a friend who was prego mentioning it. I guess it must be because of a concentration of fluids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails