Friday, February 27, 2009

Current eating patterns & 12-week belly pics

For about a week now I haven't felt ravenous ALL the time.

Before, I was eating literally, from breakfast right up until supper.

Like this...

9:00 - breakfast (muesli and yoghurt)
11:00 - fruit
12:00 - fruit
13:00 - lunch (sandwich)
15:00 - fruit
16:00 - fruit/ cereal bar
17:30 - savoury biscuits (cookie)
19:00 - supper

(there's slightly longer gaps after breakfast and lunch)

And this is how I looked last week!






And now this is kind of how I'm eating - as an example, this is what I ate on the weekend

10.10 breakfast & water
10.30 3 prunes!
11.40 apple and a glass of orange juice
12.50 6 salticrax with pilchard/ onion and tomato
3.00 wholewheat roll with egg and tomato, pear
6.00 2 pancakes with jam and lemon
8.30 4 crackerbread with cheese
10.30 tea and a rusk because I was starving again

Seems I'm wanting more solid things for food but still not very much at any one time.

What are your eating patterns like? (pregnant or not)

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!

    Sounds like you are eating perfectly! I am eating everything...seriously everything. For the first 15 weeks or so it make me sick to eat to much at one time, but now I just feel like I am always starving! Trying to drink lots of milk, apple juice and orange juice, plus eat lots of fruit, but the junk food is sneaking in lots and lots as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 pm

    I really started to eat a lot once I got into the 2nd trimester. I had "evening" sickness in the 1st trimester and again toward the end of my pregnancy. In the 2nd tri, though, I felt like I was eating ALL of the time. But your belly is so big with twins you cannot eat much at one sitting.

    Enjoy your pregnancy. I only had one too and would love to be again (although that will never happen - besides I'm getting too old now).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails