Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My squirmy worm - (almost) wordless wednesday

I decided to dress Connor in leggings and a little jacket-type thing for a change instead of the standard babygrow.
Here he is, having a sleep.
I lifted the blanket to find........................ no leggings. I thought "am I losing my mind? I'm sure I put the leggings on him" although am sleep-deprived so you never know.......


but then I looked closer. Look at the bottom of the pic - he wriggled out of the leggings :)


this pic is for Natalie - I know you love the toes like I do :)

P.S. I actually took these pics to show D when he got home from work but they were too cute not to post :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet! I remember when my daughter would wiggle out of her clothes. Sleep deprived me thought I'd forgot to dress my baby. LOL!! I've got that baby itch something terrible! I am so ready for #2. Come on hubby lets throw caution to the wind and get busy! LOL!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet. love the picture. Enjoy every minute of him. Hope you get some rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! You're sweet. Tootsie in the air!! It takes concentration to do that and he's fast asleep!
    Yesterday during one of the frantic crying episodes, or rather at the end of it when I picked up David, he had no pants on and then I saw he had kicked them off with all his ranting and raving. Poor little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are serious houdini skills :) Very cute pic - hope all is going marvellously well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:39 am

    That is too cute! Connors little legs have fulled out so nicely. He is too precious! Love Caren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails