Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Second pregnancy

Unfortunately, not mine :)

Hmmm, I was just thinking about something and I'm generalising WILDLY over here but...

It seems to me that people don't get as excited about second pregnancies as they do over their first?

There are two girls in the office both pregnant.

And a friend of mine. Not you, N :)

All three already had babies and with their second pregnancies, don't seem so excited.

The one colleague did say that her hubby was none too excited and it also took her about 3 months to get used to the fact that she was pregnant (he is not the hands-on type) as she also had a hard time adjusting to motherhood with number 1.

I am more excited than they are, it seems.

Have you also noticed this, or are my colleagues and friends unique?

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't as excited because I knew how long 40 weeks takes and if you know early it feels like forever. But I did love feeling the baby - that's something I'll miss. I think that you are just more "run-down" when you already have a kid and there is no real wondering about things. I didn't go online to check what vegetable or fruit size my baby was for example. Names were also harder since they had to go with the other kids' names.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails