Sunday, August 15, 2010

The good and the bad

The good
The extra day last Monday for the public holiday

The bad
Playing catch up the entire week with emails and such

The good
Getting to delete a gazillion texts as I did the budget

The bad
Facing reality. We are eating out so much now that the babies can eat more and more "real" food (every Sat and Sun). This has got to stop!!!

The good
Got a great bonus this year

The bad
Feel like it's in my account already so have been spending, spending, spending

The good
Lots of great books at a book sale

The bad
Still waiting for my new bookshelf so my guest bedroom is a mess with things EVERYwhere

How was your weekend?

P.S. I jokingly said something to D about "a brother for Connor" and he says, "oh, you mean with your next husband?" LOL He is definitely done!

PP.S. Thanks for all the comments and emails on the sex question post. I am so thankful that I am not alone!!!

4 comments:

  1. The children don't go out, they do eat more than I imagine, nearly all their clothes are gifts and I don't put our for childcare. So how do they take up such a big part of my budget!
    Do you order them separate meals when you eat out? DH always likes to order them separate meals although they never finish one together. We've decided to cut out eating out for the rest of the year, I wonder how long we'll last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good...breakfast at a downtown cafe on Saturday; my Mothers of Multiples meeting today; and eating ice cream - by myself, uninterrupted!

    The bad...Baby B's leaky diaper during our Saturday breakfast, causing us to have to skip out on the downtown art show; my co-founder bailing on me for our Mothers of Multiples meeting at the last minute (not her fault, but still not fun!); and eating ice cream by myself (that feels wrong, almost as bad as drinking by myself! HA!).

    You take the good, you take the bad...all in all, it was a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mine was epic. I need another one, today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot that I'm going to do with my next husband...having another kid is not one of them!

    Eating out when they're young is a good idea. It only started getting really tricky when they got around 20 months...now it's a carnival sideshow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails