Thursday, October 27, 2011

Computer crafting and our virtual craft day link-up





Oh dear, I forgot my camera cord at home so I can't post all my washi tape crafts but I do have these two computer crafts available.

So remember that Friday afternoon when I made our family rules and this virtual craft day button?


Well, I was somewhat inspired so I've been playing a little bit.

Here is a draft header for dear Julia... (I know the sizing isn't right, hence the word DRAFT :))


and here is a family rules printable I did for "my friend with the twins". I asked her what she says to the girls all the time and she sent back an email so quickly I was transported back to many, many conversations we'd had on the phone where she interrupts and keeps saying, "stop biting your sister".

I had a jpeg downloaded (I can't remember where but it was for free - just found it, I'm a googling genius) - the idea is you put this in a frame and write on the frame with an erasable marker.


I used Picasa and added this. It could have been more complicated in Picnik but looks just fine, I think.

If you want one, write out your family rules and I'll do them for the first THREE people who send their rules to me. I have no computer skills so I can't change colours or anything - font I can change :)


So there's my first link-up.

I will do the washi crafts later (or tomorrow) and I want to also show you all the other gifts I wrapped, just for some pretty things :)

Link up ANYthing you made - anything. Did you make something cute in the kitchen, on your computer, etc?

Link up.
P.S. I'm also desperate to write a "real" post :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! I am the total opposite of crafty. I can explain technical things to people in very non-technical ways (and they understand it!), but crafty is not my thing. I used to have time to quilt, but it hasn't been a priority since the boys were born. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you showcased something that doesn't require scissors and glue! Being "crafty" can mean so many different things...bravo, Marcia! :)

    I'll link up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!
    Will link up either tomorrow evening or Saturday.
    Seriously. You are so clever with this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made cuppycakes again!

    I also have been playing with new digital scrapbooking software, but haven't finished anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally caught up and posted a few of my recent creations. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails