Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Updates

  • Kendra's been discharged! It's good to all be together but she is very clingy and will not let go of D. And of course, they're already squabbling. Good times....not!
  • We are home to a very messy house - I think my entire cupboard is dirty and in the sink. Husbands conveniently can block out messy houses and actually relax whereas I can't. Yes.
  • MIL and SIL have just arrived and I'm finishing my cup of tea and then about to go run errands. 
  • I know it's not hospitable but I can't be bothered to make small talk when my entire back is in knots. And my kitchen is so messy.
  • I've cleaned bathrooms, lounge and entranceway, oh, and the babies' room but that kitchen is D's.

Will be back tonight... maybe... with updates.

A very lovely friend is coming over after supper tonight. He is the kind of person I love - so comfortable in himself and in my house. He literally makes himself at home and I love it!

Hope you're having a better day.

5 comments:

  1. So glad she is coming home :-)

    And there are far more important things than a clean house :-) Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad to hear that Baby Kendra is finally home. I can only imagine what a weight that is from your heart.

    And I completely understand about having to get the house in order...and try not to worry about your MIL / SIL there. They *should* understand you've been under a lot of stress and lend a hand...even if that just means giving you some space.

    And YEA! for having such a sweet friend over. I hope that will be a great way to relax after these past several days.

    Blessings, Marcia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been internet-less for a few days - so sorry to hear about K! There can be nothing worse - NOTHING- than a sicky baby. My thoughts and prayers are with you on the road to recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad she's home and the clinginess is going to go on for at least a few more days.
    Amazing how ones life just stops when your kid is in hospital. Dirty houses and errands that need to be run. Hope you get it all done ASAP so you can enjoy the visit with your friend later.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails