Thursday, June 07, 2012

So this was the best wedding gift ever :)

So remember my friend who got married?

And the wedding gift we got them? Well, I ended up not going with that girl photographer because as I was about to buy it, a Groupon came through that was slightly better value for money (more pics).

It was a drama and a half though - I had to do lots of phoning around to make the guy accept the Groupon. Really long story and I won't bore you.

Anyway, they went for their shoot and here are a few pics.


cute baby toes!


Aren't they gorgeous???

She sent me the MOST beautiful email this week saying she's SO glad I thought out of the box and got them this gift because she will treasure these pics forever.

Everybody say this with me... aaaaawwwwww.


Do you like it when I give you feedback like this?

(I like it when bloggers do this so there are closed loops!)

PS one month til my babies turn 3!

11 comments:

  1. Great photos - sometimes Groupon deals are just not worth the hassle, but this was a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I love feedback and what a truly wonderful gift idea! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely an awesome gift...so very thoughtful on so many levels! And what a beautiful family, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest gift idea ever - great job! And what gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gotten really stingy with my groupon buying lately. Those pictures are wonderful and it is a wonderful gift. Sitting down to go for pictures just isn't something people seem to do "nowadays" although everyone seems to love them. I especially love that she took the time to personally respond instead of thee generic thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are FABulous!! what a great gift Fo-sure....very thoughtful!

    Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was such a good idea, I'm so glad they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such an awesome idea for a gift! The pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a clever gift idea. I would never have thought of it. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for a gift. Love these pics! Were your ears burning? Cause we were just talking about you coming to NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails