Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Autumn photo walk with Connor





setting off down our street

gorgeous burst of colour
don't you like this angle?
my cute little companion
leaves, leaves, leaves
I love the colour of these branches against that blue sky
showing me something
sweetness!
ooh, and yes to the yellow leaves too
little foot
tree hugger?
lovely blur
I love his determination!
looking down the street
with my famous shoes :) I do love them unashamedly!
I love these shadows!
neighbours' flowers
I really LOVED taking a walk with Connor. Next time we need to do it as a family although I'm sure a little girl will talk too much :)

Our neighbourhood still looks very autumny even though we're officially in winter. Do you count the seasons from the 1st or the 21st/ whatever? I do from the 1st. So on 1st June, it's winter :)

What's your neighbourhood looking like at the moment?

8 comments:

  1. I do think it's funny how we're opposite seasons. You need to remember that when you come to the States. It is going to be HOT in Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! He is such a cutie! I love the change of seasons, but we're going the opposite as we're going into summer here. I'm all excited for gardening, swimming and grilling. Looking at your pics makes me all nostalgic for the fall to come in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are just improving all the time. Love the 4 th one and the street view with the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures as always. I have some similar pictures. At least I know I'm not the only 'weird' one!!! My street is still surprisingly green, I think the trees in my neighbourhood are evergreens. Connor is so cuuuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos of Connor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, lovely photos Marcia! I love that angle a lot.

    I also see it as winter from the 1st of June...must be if the 1st of September is Spring day. Every season gets three months exactly in my books. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that real photographers see the world different than others. Like the way you took a photo of the shadows - I would have never even took notice of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I love the leaves and the shadows, my favourites happen to be the ones of Connor. You've captured him soooo well in this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails