Saturday, February 02, 2013

{Goals} I think I'm a teensy bit ambitious for Feb :)



I was so happy to read all of your friendship goals for Feb. Isn't it fun?

Today in the comments, please just post your top 3 goals for Feb. That's it :)

Without further ado, here we go - my ambitious list for Feb.
 

God/ ministry

  1. Read Matthew and Philippians
  2. Contact Ps T about LL ministry
  3. Contact Ps M about Living Life group

Family/ D                                            

  1.  Plan fun things for family Feb – May
  2. Make heart biscuits with the kids
  3. Go meet the teachers and assistants properly
  4. 2 dates with D
  5. Read through marriage book with D
  6. Post to K & C blog 10 times    oooooooooo

Socials

  1. Agree on Sunday tea and cake date
  2. Cooking class - L & C
  3. Lunch - N
  4. Lunch - C
  5. Party - G & A


Blogging

  1. Make sidebar pics for 2013 projects
  2. Make list of Myers Briggs - so far only Sam ESFJ
  3. Organise sidebar
  4. Perhaps try to make a blog banner?


Business

  1. Put together handout for my Love Languages workshops
  2. Run 1 love languages workshop via teleseminar
  3. Relook Organise your home
  4. Relook Break out of overwhelm
  5. Blog 12 times
  6. Create affiliate page and promote in newsletter and blog
  7. Work on Leonie Dawson’s planner for 1 hour



Fun

  1. Read 5 books, including 2 non-fiction off my physical shelf
  2. Sort out my handwriting font!
  3. Photo walk at work - invite a friend
  4.  Finish Ballito mini-book
  5. Start 2013 Project Life
  6. Try 4 new recipes
  7. Send out 4 gifts
  8. Do something crafty with punches, canvas or bakers twine
  9. Work on Leonie Dawson’s planner for 1 hour





Health, fitness and appearance

  1.  Join Weigh-Less officially
  2. 8 sessions with personal trainer, 2 at Virgin Active
  3. Massage
  4. Get hair trimmed and book Brazilian
If you're counting, that's 38 items.

But if I keep focussed on my main "not wasting time on the internet" goal (no more than 2 hours a day, I should easily have an hour a day to do "other stuff". This has worked very well for me the last couple of months - I just need to stay focussed.

Oh, I'm going to do a post on the other blog - I'll link when it's up - on how I get time to read all those books - it's really quite simple!

What are your top 3 for Feb?

7 comments:

  1. I still don't know how you do it all!!!


    Top 3 goals for Feb would be
    - ORGANISE:declutter my study (one bag at a time, baby steps)
    - FITNESS: gym 4 to 5 times per week and eat better
    - SELF: relax, take it easy


    Hope your weekend is going well? Enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how do you do it all?

    Mine:
    4 Declutter amd organize items/ areas
    Finish as many of my " blog fiends project" as possible
    Get healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to finding out how you do all your reading!

    1. Learn how to use PowerPoint (please dont judge me) : )
    2.Read 2 English history books
    3. Practice sugar crafting on Valentines cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read, too. It's never a goal - its a daily requirement.

    Goals:

    1. Up my weekly walk/run to 15 miles total.
    2. Organize and declutter garage.
    3. Complete 4 craft projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above. I don't know how you do it.

    This month I need to declutter my bedroom and clothing cupboards. I also enrolled for an online scrapping "bright ideas" class and I want to finish at least half the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am tired - life is eating my up at the moment so I would like to just survive :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:31 pm

    i am ALWAYS impressed with what you put (and accomplish) on your goal lists!!!

    mine for feb are:
    1) complete rewrite for manuscript
    2) read first book club book
    3) research possible classes for the kids (swimming, gymnastics, etc)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails