Sunday, May 05, 2013

Speaking of friends, Heather's here!

Remember Heather? And these cool pics of Heather and Tom?




Well, we're only supposed to see Heather next weekend but I got an email from her saying she has some free time this weekend. Yes, it's short notice but if I could make it, it would be great.

Turns out it worked out well and so I went to Sandton last night for some supper (Wang Thai) and lots of talking :)

This is Heather phoning Tom about next week's plans.

It was so good to see her and I can't wait for next weekend to see more of the family!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Wang Thai is one of my FAVES. Don't you just LOVE the impromptu/last minute friend dates? Those ones are always the best. Am actually going to one now. IT came together about 2 hours ago.
    Enjoy your time with Heather and Tom - hope they have a great time here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great you scored some extra time with her! (And I might be a little bit jealous! Hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:12 pm

    :) yea!! so glad that you guys got to catch up (again)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to see her earlier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails