Saturday, August 10, 2013

Epson photo workshop

I've been playing with photos the whole evening (we went to a party today - more on that later) so have no inclination to write a lot.

Instead, let me share some of the photos I took three weeks ago at the epson photo workshop.

Also, I can't WAIT to review their photo printer as I have tons of photos ready to print!
  1. babies' party brag book
  2. plett photos
  3. "weird" photos - doors, leaves and such...
and these are just the folders that are ready!

Jeanette taught the workshop as I mentioned before and we had two sessions of "playing" outside with our kids, taking photos.

I didn't love any of the photos of my kids but these are probably the best.

I do like the reflection in the mug



someone else's kid
I do love this photo!




this one is my favourite of the day!
And my favourite of Connor - he was dancing and I happened to catch him in action!
Do you have a favourite? How was your Saturday?

This morning all 4 of us went to gym (!) - 3 of us just went to have breakfast there (guess which 3) and 1 of us actually went to work out :)

3 comments:

  1. My guess D worked out while Marcia and the kids enjoyed breakfast!

    My favourite pics K and C looking like models in the pictures of them one after the other pictures 7&8 and C caught in dance action.

    Saturday was bliss- sleep, eat, TV and more sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many beautiful photos I could never just pick one. I think you are far to hard on yourself where your photos are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh I have seen the tweets about that printer! So sad I missed the event :( I have so many scrap booking photos to print!

    I think they came out lovely!!

    Our saturday was great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails