Friday, August 23, 2013

Why I've been missing from the blog

I've been a busy little bee this week... both because I needed to cross things off my list and also because being busy means less time to dwell on "things"...

I had my 2nd book Kindle-ised at the beginning of this month, sent one correction back and then forgot about it. Eventually realised this is very much out of the ordinary for this lady so I chased up last week. She'd sent it but it got lost in cyberspace. Anyway, bam bam bam and the book is on Amazon ready for you all to buy... but please, only if you're interested in getting more organised. It's $1,99 for everyone else and somehow they add an additional $2 for South Africans! It looks great on the Kindle Fire previewer :) Again I say the admin in getting books wherever they're meant to go is worse than the writing of the thing... at least for me.



And then I've been printing up a storm with the Epson L800 #epsonmomsrock. So far I've printed 6 (for great grandmother) plus 76 Plett photos plus 52 weird, arty photos plus 36 party photos plus 7 for frames plus 6 project life. And then the 180 photo sheets I bought were done in addition to the few they sent with the printer.

It's been so satisfying getting my albums done - I will take photos of all the loveliness (and they are lovely, if I say so myself) tomorrow when the light is good.



I went to buy 150 more sheets this evening so let the games begin. I'm debating what to print this time - holiday photos from the UK and Ireland pre-kids? baby photos year 2- 3 (I haven't fancied them up yet). I definitely want to get some of my favourite landscape photos printed

You see, I only have the printer for another week so everything else has stopped around here.

I think I'll push through and get July - Dec of 2011 done and printed this weekend. EEEK (I really HATE looking at the days when my photos were so terrible!)



Okay, that's me.

What's up with you?
What are you doing this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2nd book! So very thrilled for you. And what a lovely distraction from the crappy work stuff!
    I am good. Have some pesky admin and hopefully something with the kids tomorrow. Sunday I have my final b-day party for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great time with the printer. Weekend do a 5km walk if I can get up early, see some friends, church and hopefully REST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the book. It's a huge achievement

      Delete
  3. YAY on the book! I am throwing the idea around of writing one but time is not on my side at the moment - maybe when Jack goes to school!

    Oh and I was sorting through stuff and found an album we were given as a wedding gift and it has the little pouches perfect for PL cards!!! I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your book. Sjoe, that is a lot of photo printing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:36 pm

    I know an author... a real bona fide author ;)

    Weekend was busy - visiting my aunt in hospital, having friends over to the house for a braai and a 40th bday celebration for my cousin. Weekends are always TOO DARN short.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the book! You go girl! I am sure you love that printer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the book!
    Enjoy printing - I'm very jealous of the printing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails