Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - everyday moments

Julia, you were right on the money in the last post - it's also what I'm not saying :0

Anyway, I made the big mistake tonight of putting Bl.oom on my Goodreads as I'm currently reading it and happened to click through to a review.

And read most of 148 comments.

I feel ill at the hate. Jeepers.

I will post more when I'm done.

But for now, here are some everyday moments :)

some Project Life cards from the Turquoise range. I must be the only one that gets bored halfway through? I needed some vibrant colour again instead of the muted Seafoam colours
this is exactly what my desk looks like when I'm "busy" - diary, nail polish, pencil bag and a few bits and bobs.
found this in a corner and resurrected it. I love it!
bedside table which has since been tidied. CDs from car - can you see Billy Joel right at the bottom? It's time to change it out!
A little beaded ring I bought in Australia in...2004!
wearing that nail polish above. It's called Pilates Hottie by Essie and I bought it in NYC at my favourite Duane Reede :)
I need to get to bed but my perf.ormance app.raisal happens tomorrow from 9 - 10.30.

Please pray for these 3 things:

  1. me not to cry or freak out
  2. my brain to stay calm and clear-thinking
  3. courage to state my case (I'm a shell of myself, people)
Thank you!

Now, let me know in the comments how I can pray for you.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that frame, powerful words to live by. In Jesus name I pray for supernatural emotional strength, supernatural wisdom in your words and a calmness of spirit for you this morning xxx Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the courage thing covered for you but I know you do too :))

    PS I much prefer scrapping the bright pages than the pastel shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well!

    I have 2 PL ranges and hundreds of freebies - I have to change it every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Bloom that Kelle Hampton book? Why would people hate her? She's so lovely!
    Praying for you LOTS my friend. I suppose you can pray for me. I have LOTS of stuff though. Shall I send you a list?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails