Saturday, June 28, 2014

Two little monkeys... jumping on their beds

I took these photos in the kids' bedroom one afternoon at around 5 pm.

We bath them at 4:30 ish in winter before it's too cold.

Have I mentioned before how I have a lovely summer house?! #freezinginwinter

Their bedroom is the sunniest for the most hours every day but still we were scrambling to get the last of the good light.

Me: Guys, come on. The light's fading!

Literally, 10 minutes later it was dark.



My friend, C, with the twins, gave them these pjs for their 3rd birthday. They started wearing them last year but they actually fit properly this winter. Her mom made them - isn't she clever?










Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. Oh the last one! And I just wanted to ask where you got those lovely PJ's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love them, Cat. They keep saying "they're so soft" :)

      Delete
  2. The last one, and the first one hugging where they're both closing their eyes - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute...love the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:53 pm

    I love the second last one! Such stunning kids you have there my friend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails